What is price of your photo booth?
Our Photo Booth rentals price will depend on how many hours you book the booth, the more hours you book the more discounts you give additional discounts for rental happening Sunday - Thursday.
When do I get my photo booth images?
We normally take about 2 business days to set up your Photo Gallery
Do my guest have to pay for reprints?
No, your rental includes unlimited prints and reprints during your event. replica watches
What is the most common types of Photo Booth Rental jobs you do for your clients.
Weddings, Birthday Parties & Corporate Events
Do you do any sort of continuing education to stay up on the latest developments in your field?
We are part of Photo Booth Networks that help us stay up on the very latest trends in the photo booth rental industry.
How far do you travel for a clients event.
We travel up to 35 miles radius of the Denver zip code 80202 for free and charge 65 cent per each mile past our traveling zone. breitling watch replica
Describe your most recent project, what it involved, how much it cost, and how long it took.
We sponsored our services at the Denver Sabor Tasting Event that was located in the Denver Botanic Gardens, the event held over 600 people, with lots of local restaurants and caters.It was a great event.
Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?
We are full time professional "photoboothers!", We offer all inclusive packages with studio lighting so our customers have all they need for one fair price. All our photo booth strips are custom designed in photo shop...
Is Photo Booth Season your full time job?
Yes, we have a crew of 2 full time employees and 4 part time photo booth host. repliki zegarków
Can you show me photo booth strips from past events?
Yes, you can view our photo booth strips on our Facebook page or email us at events (At) photoboothseason.com
How long does your setups normally take?
A typical photo booth setup takes us 30-40 min.
What is your greatest strength?
Our Photo Booth Presentation! & Our Photo Booth Strip Design Skills.
How many people can you fit in a photo booth.
Our record is 24 people.
When should I book my photo booth rental?
Now!! As of lately we have been booking dates very fast! and early as 8 and 12 months out. We suggest that you call us and reserve your date when you have all your event details.
When do I have to pay for my event?
We take a %50 deposit when you book the event. The remainder is due after the event? rolex nep
What type of photo booth props do you have?
- Sunglasses-Sunglasses at night, the ultimate photo booth fashion statement (and 80’s song!)
- Funny Hats – Policeman’s hat, construction helmet, sailors hat, Indian headdress… just to name a few.
- Boas– release the inner diva in your wedding guests!
- Mustaches– Everyone wants to sport a cool Tom Selleck style stache so why not let them!
- Chalkboards– Let your guests get creative and write you funny and touching messages.
- Random Items– Some of the funniest photos we’ve seen are when guests pick up a random item (or person) from the event and include it in their photo booth photo shoot.
- Wigs– Cher anyone?
- Empty Picture Frames– Have your guests act like they are in a portrait.
- Word Bubbles/Thought Bubbles– The funny things your guests will think and say in the photo booth!
- Cardboard Cut-outs of the Bride & Groom– This will require a little work but this way everyone will get to have their picture taken with you in the photo booth on your big day.